Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC) is looking for a knowledgeable and professional Paramedic who is able to provide emergency care for track participants, guests, or spectators needing medical care and transfer from an active injury scene to another paramedic or transport to a local hospital. The ideal candidate possesses excellent patient service skills, able to work well under pressure, make quick and correct decisions about patient health, and integrate within a dynamic team environment. The successful applicant must be familiar with all onboard ambulance equipment, available to work weekends, and be ready to jump into their new role from day one.
- Work closely with track management to determine the best way to respond to calls based on the company and customer’s priorities.
- Respond to emergency calls, assess patient condition, and make critical care decisions quickly.
- Monitor and administer medication, pain relief, and intravenous infusions.
- Collect pertinent patient care data and transfer that data to a medical professional based on state guidelines.
- Complete paperwork in legible handwriting for all patient calls.
- Maintain a running inventory of medical supplies on the response vehicle and makes purchases when necessary.
- Maintain response vehicle.
- Handle non-medical situations such as patient relative and friend communication and protecting the valuables of a patient when necessary.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Paramedic, ACLS, and EVOC certifications required.
- Incident Command System and certification required.
- Ability to remain calm and deliver quality care in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
About Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC)
Nestled in the Osage Hills, 35 miles west of Tulsa, OK, Hallett Motor Racing Circuit stands as one of the most challenging and historic racecourses in America with a vibrant community that celebrates passion for automobiles, motorcycles, and karts. For over 40 years, Hallett Motor Racing Circuit has hosted professional and amateur racing events, major car manufacturers, automobile, motorcycle, and karting clubs, and is renowned for the scenic beauty of the track’s rolling hills and winding tarmac.