Hallett Motor Racing Circuit
List of “DOs” for Everyone
“If you think something might not be allowed, you are probably right.”
Please respect our rules and be kind to one another.
1. Small personal vehicles (2, 3, and 4-wheeled bicycles, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, etc.) may not exceed seating allotment and are not permitted in the hot or cold (pre-grid) pits or on the track during races/lapping (except for use of authorized officials). Users of such vehicles in the paddock areas must use extreme caution and strictly obey speed limits. Any operators of such vehicles who do not have a valid state operators permit must be under the direct supervision of an adult. Except on the racing track surface, the speed limit for all vehicles on Hallett track property is 10 MPH. Keep all asphalt inroads clear for Emergency vehicles
2. While not an absolute prohibition, it is requested that pets not be brought to the circuit. If pet owners must bring their pets, all pets must be on a leash and attended by a responsible keeper at all times unless they are left properly secured in a vehicle. The playground in Martin Park is only for children supervised by adults, not for pets. Supervise all minors.
3. Waste oil and other petroleum-based liquid must ONLY be placed in disposal collection containers at the track fuel station. Respect others and honor the noise curfew. Loud activities or running racing engines are NOT permitted anywhere on HMRC property between the hours of 10PM and 7AM
4. The electric service jacks/boxes located throughout the paddock area are for the temporary and casual use of the customer (e.g. personal computer, small fan). They are NOT for heavy power uses such as electric service to trucks, vans, trailers, motor homes, etc. without purchase. Pay for your Hallett electric within 5 minutes of plugging in or run a generator, which requires a muffler and functionality within reasonable levels of sound.
5. Stay off the track unless it is your scheduled time to practice/race and certainly stay off the track after the event is over (unless you have received special permission from track management). No persons are permitted to be on the roof of the Tower. Access to the 3rd floor facilities of the tower is only by special pass, ticket or invitation. The areas South and West of turn six (T6) through turn ten (T10) area, known as the Moto-X track are EXCLUDED from use (except the turn 7 grandstands). All promotional/advertising signs, banners, etc. at HMRC must be submitted to track officials for approval.
And again remember: “If you think something might not be allowed, you are probably right.”