HMRC VIP Club Days
Ever wanted to be part of a small private event at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC) where there are only a minimal amount of cars on track with you? If you want maximized track sessions, less traffic, more space on track to focus on your driving skills and car setup, then this is your chance!
HMRC now offers a new high performance driving program called “VIP Club Days.” Designed for drivers looking for a relaxed, private, and more personal experience while tracking their street car or testing a race car, each VIP Club Days event includes the following items for $375/day:
- Premium weekday date!
- Six ~ 20 minute track sessions per group with only 5 cars per session (i.e. minimal traffic)!
- Maximum 25 cars per event.
- Covered race port parking with 20amp. First come, first served.
- Transponder for lap time tracking and analysis.
- Rental helmet for driver, if needed. (Rental helmet for passengers $25/pp).
- Professional photography. FREE hi-res downloads!
- Self-serve coffee bar with continental breakfast treats
- FREE HMRC souvenir on your first 2023 VIP day!
- Catered lunch served in the Finish Line Cafe. (Addl lunches for guests $20/pp)
NEW ADDED VIP CLUB DAYS ++ offering WEEKEND & HOLIDAY date options allowing up to 10 car max groups. Same format, schedule, and HMRC driving coaches still available on these days!
In addition, HMRC will be offering personal driving instruction by experienced High Speed Touring (HST) instructors for an additional $125. For each VIP Club Days event, one group of performance street cars will include a driving instructor for the day that will help in developing driving technique with corner-by-corner teaching and driving tips that could shave tenths or even seconds off of lap times and help each driver have more fun in their performance car. Note: your vehicle must have passenger protection for instructor equal to driver protection for IN-CAR instruction.
Typical VIP Club Days Event Schedule
- 7:00AM: Gates open
- 8:00AM: Driver’s meeting
- 8:30AM – 4PM: Track open (if more than 20 drivers, 8:30AM-5:30PM)
- ~12:00PM Catered lunch served
First visit each year each driver must bring completed SELF TECH FORM and helmet for inspection before driver meeting.
HMRC 2023 VIP Club Days Schedule:
(CLICK DATES BELOW TO REGISTER ONLINE, SPACE IS LIMITED!)
- Friday, March 10 – (FULL for street car groups, 2 spots left for race cars)
- Monday, March 20 (CLOCKWISE)
- Sunday, June 25 ++ – pending date, registration will open on 5/25/23 if date is available.
- Monday, July 10 (CLOCKWISE)
- Friday, September 1 (CLOCKWISE)
- November dates TBA
We will maintain a limit of 5 cars on the track at all times. HST rules apply for all VIP Club Days groups, including race cars, with passing only on straights marked between blue cones. Convertibles must have factory or aftermarket roll bar protection to participate. Race cars and street cars will be in separate groups on track. (Must be 18yrs of age to drive a street car on VIP Club Days)
If the event receives less than 8 participants (13 participants for VIP CLUB ++ weekend days), HMRC will offer registered drivers the opportunity to cover the difference to still have their track event. Otherwise, 100% will be automatically credited to your HMRC account for future use.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellation requests received at least 2 weeks prior to event, will receive 100% account credit or refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than 2 weeks but greater than 1 week prior to event, will receive 75% account credit or refund.
- Cancellation requests received less than week prior to event, will receive 50% account credit or refund.
- No credit or refund for no-show or after you go on track.
- HMRC Account Credits will expire at the end of the year following the credit. (for example, a credit issued on 4/1/2022 will expire 12/31/2023.)
- Event will run Rain or Shine!