Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC) is a 1.8 mile, 10 turn road racing course located in the rolling Osage Hills of North Eastern Oklahoma. It is located 35 miles west of Tulsa, Oklahoma, at the Highway 99 exit of the Cimarron Turnpike.
HMRC has over 80 feet of elevation change and is considered “technically difficult.” It has wide, grassy run-off areas with tire barriers supported by concrete, and zero Armco barriers. HMRC is unique in that it can be run in either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions making it two completely different race courses.
For over 30 years, HMRC has played host to auto racing, motorcycles, and high speed karts. Organizations that consistently run at HMRC include:
- Competition Motor Sports Association (COMMA)
- NASA Summer Shootout
- Sports Car Club of America (SCCA)
- Central Motorcycle Riders Association (CMRA)
- Local and National Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Corvette, Ferrari, Porsche, Shelby, and Viper club high performance driver education and racing events.
- Mid-America Ford and Shelby Nationals
- KART Nationals
- The Xtreme Xperience
- ChampCar, World Racing League (WRL)
- Corinthian Vintage Racing (CVAR)
A FLEXIBLE VENUE
Since opening in 1976, HMRC has played host to virtually every type of motorsports event. Whether it’s professional or amateur auto racing, SCCA or regional club racing or motorcycles. HMRC can accommodate you and your event. But don’t delay; event weekends fill up fast. Give us a call to get details, information, or scheduling options for this exciting road course.
Spectators are offered exciting views of the action from three grandstands and from hillsides throughout the infield. Hallett’s well-maintained facilities include garages, raceports, the Finish Line Café, restrooms, a timing and scoring floor, press facilities, and a gift shop.