The best way to enjoy Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC) and get the full track experience is to camp on-site. Whether your camping experience is in a tent, adventure van, or recreational vehicle (RV), HMRC has multiple options for camping for overnight visitors attending our multi-day events; including reserved sites that feature either FULL hook-ups (water, electric, sewer) OR dry camping with electric hook-ups plus many primitive camping site areas around the paddock. Camping is not allowed when no event or single day event, unless pre-approved by office.
Camping costs vary by event. Primitive camping with tent/van using no electric is typically FREE, but all guests must pay the gate fee at entrance which varies by event. Electric usage must be paid before hook-up on the first floor of the Tower.
It is your responsibility to know and abide by HMRC’s camping guidelines, which exist to improve the quality of everyone’s experience by emphasizing safety and to keep the track’s grounds as scenic and unspoiled as possible for your next visit.
Hallett Motor Racing Circuit has partnered with RVshare to offer registered track event customers all the creature comforts of “home away from home:” cold AC, a hot shower, dining room and lounging areas, and your own bed. Skip the stress of having to drive to a hotel miles away when you can stay at the track in an RV.
Simply follow the instructions below and you’ll be on your way to enjoying your best HMRC camping experience possible.
1. Click the link here
2. Choose “Destination Delivery”
3. Type in “Hallett Motor Racing Circuit,” event dates, and number of guests
4. Choose the RV you want by clicking the “Book” button and completing that process
5. Call Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (918.356.4814) to rent a space for your just rented RV and let us know you have booked with an RVshare partner
6. Let your RVshare partner know the space number and you’re done. It’s that simple!
In addition, you can use the HMRC/RVshare link for all of your RVshare bookings wherever you want to camp and stay. We encourage all of our camping guests to participate in this easy to use and stress free program.
HMRC Camping Guidelines
- Pay for your camping spot (reserved RV spots) and any electric hook-up requirements before you hook-up and place sticker around cord near plug.
- Camp on durable and established surfaces.
- Observe 10PM-7AM “Quiet Time” curfew.
- Dispose of any waste properly: in the proper receptacle or take it with you.
- Be respectful other campers’ and racers’ space and the quality of their experience.
- Observe posted speed limits, traffic signs, and race car right-of-way rules.
- Control children and pets at all times.
- Camp fires should be small and completely extinguished before you go to bed. (NO fires or open grills when fire ban in effect)
- Avoid introducing or transporting non-native species of firewood.
- Late arrivals need to be considerate of others by minimizing noise and vehicle light.
- Leave the campsite better than when you found it.
Camping at HMRC is a great way to fully experience the track, make memories, strengthen relationships, and truly understand why we call HMRC “Your Home Track.” Make your plans for camping at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit by calling 918.356.4814, or by email at email@example.com, today!
Electric Hook-up Costs
20 amp = $10/day
30 amp = $15/day
50 amp = $25/day