The best way to enjoy Hallett Motor Racing Circuit (HMRC) and get the full track experience is to camp on-site. Whether your camping experience is in a tent, adventure van, or recreational vehicle (RV), HMRC has multiple options for camping for overnight visitors; including reserved sites that feature electric hook-ups and dispersed dry and primative camping sites.
Camping costs vary by event. Primative camping with tent/van using no electric is typically FREE, but all guests must pay the gate fee at entrance. Electric usage must be paid before hook-up on the first floor of the Tower.
It is your responsibility to know and abide by HMRC’s camping guidelines, which exist to improve the quality of everyone’s experience by emphasizing safety and to keep the track’s grounds as scenic and unspoiled as possible for your next visit.
HMRC Camping Guidelines
- Pay for your camping spot (reserved RV spots) and any electric hook-up requirements before you hook-up and place sticker around cord near plug.
- Camp on durable and established surfaces.
- Observe 10PM-7AM “Quiet Time” curfew.
- Dispose of any waste properly: in the proper receptacle or take it with you.
- Be respectful other campers’ and racers’ space and the quality of their experience.
- Observe posted speed limits, traffic signs, and race car right-of-way rules.
- Control children and pets at all times.
- Camp fires should be small and completely extinguished before you go to bed. (NO fires or open grills when fire ban in effect)
- Avoid introducing or transporting non-native species of firewood.
- Late arrivals need to be considerate of others by minimizing noise and vehicle light.
- Leave the campsite better than when you found it.
Camping at HMRC is a great way to fully experience the track, make memories, strengthen relationships, and truly understand why we call HMRC “Your Home Track.” Brand new to HMRC this year are eight new RV camping spots with full hook-ups, which include water, sewer and electric near scenic Veronica Lake pond.
Electric Hook-up Costs
20 amp = $10/day
30 amp = $15/day
50 amp = $25/day